marine who's faithful?what a joke:) army and marine men Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Dec 28, 2010 at 12:27 PM

When you have something like a nightmare, you will wake up and tell yourself that it was only a dream. The way of the Samurai :) There’s no such thing like a man who's faithful.
    Just get used and try not to care too much. Bad dream .Move on.
    Everything is a bad joke.

Members Only

Follow - email me when people comment
  • 7Comments

• View author's info Posted on Feb 04, 2013 at 10:46 AM

I know what your talking about...I started to fall in love this Soldier photos but something was a miss as he(the scammer) started professing his love for me just in a couple of days!!  we kept on chatting then a few wks later before Christmas he wanted me to send 140.00 for a gold wrist watch he seem...lol I didn't come through with that...then it was 50.00 again nothing from me...then 350.00 so he could file papers for a leave of absence from the Army as his money gets deposited into a chase account by the government and no one could help him with that...he would come straight to see me, we would get married and I would carry his baby!!   LOL  what a shame we have to deal with this crap!!
  • View author's info Posted on Jan 22, 2013 at 12:54 PM

I haven't had any problem dealing with Marines- it's the Army soldiers that I have had problems with - but that's just because so many scammers are using their pics.. and it sure makes it hard for me to trust who I am talking to..

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Aug 10, 2011 at 09:08 PM

You can't judge all men because of a few jerks. All men are NOT the same...
  • View author's info Posted on Jul 03, 2011 at 10:57 AM

What about women who aren't faithful when their Marines are out for 15 months at a time???

• View author's info Posted on Apr 15, 2011 at 11:59 AM

ok I happen to feel a little bitter and defensive when I read a post saying Marines are not faithful. I agree that lots of young Marines under the age of 24 play the field. Lots of young men in general do. I am 31, female, and divorced. Mostly because I married a man who loved me, but my heart was grieving over a Marine I fell head over heels-truly, madly deeply- can't eat, can't sleep- think about him day and night- feel like the air was sucked out of the room when he was not around- didn't want to try to live a day of my life without him in love with. He was the most passionate, romantic, loyal, beautiful man I had ever known. He went on deployment, died doing what he loved. I found some comfort in the situation when I reminded myself he was married to the Marines, and I was his mistress. I had a lot of first time moments with him, and 07 1/2 years later still treasure those memories. There are good Marines out there, and you will meet one if you have an open heart.
  • View author's info Posted on Feb 14, 2011 at 01:13 PM

Uh, don’t call me woman!:)First , Happy Valentine day. I assume you wish me the same. I'm sorry if i offended you in any way. My experience with guys in marine is zip, nada. Some of my friends.. Well..
    Ok, my name is Bianca. And your mail is my first answer since i subscribe to military friends. Now I’m somewhere in Europe, in Marriott, answering back. Nice surprise for Valentine's Day, really. Can we talk?
  • View author's info Posted on Feb 13, 2011 at 09:59 PM

Please woman, judging men like you are is almost the same way most male marines judge female marines. I don't know what your experiences with marines have been, and I honestly don't care. I do however, admit that most marines are douchebags and whatnot. Thankfully, I'm not one of them. I have been happily single and not "playing anybody" for over a year now, and I could never see myself hurting a girl "just for the kicks" like you interpret it.

I'm here to make honest friends and if there's anything beyond that, then so be it.

Follow - email me when people comment