LOOKING FOR MY BROTHER Find old friends Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Feb 02, 2011 at 03:55 AM

MY NAME IS JOHN LEWIS IM LOOKING FOR MY BROTHER I HAVENT SEEN HIM IM 10YEARS.HE WAS WITH THE MARINES 1ST BITT 1ST MARNINES TANK DIV .HE WAS IN THE NAM 68 TO 71 HIS REAL NAME IS DENNIS VILLETTO BUT HE GOES BY A NEW NAME NOW I DONT KNOW WHAT IT IS.OUR MOM IS VERY SICK AND I NEED HIM BADLY NOW SHE WANTS TO SEE HIM BEFORE SOMETHING HAPPENS.PLEASE IF ANYONE KNOW WHERE HE IS PLEASE TELL HIM TO RIGHT ME. PLEASE IF ANYONE CAN HELP ME PLEASE TRY.HE RAN AWAY AFTER HAVEING ALOT OF TROUBLE HERE HE HAS HAD A VERY HARD TIME SINCE HE HAS COME BACK FROM THAT WAR! IT SCREWED HIM UP ALOT,PLEASE HELP ME THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH AND GOD BLESS YOU ALL!!!! JOHN LEWIS
    Follow - email me when people comment
  • 1Comment

• View author's info Posted on Feb 06, 2011 at 10:43 PM

I have the same issue in wanting to contact my biological father. I called the Office of Veteran Affairs since he was in the Navy in the 1960's to 1970's. They said I could write a letter and mail it to them and they would forward it to his last known address.

So my recommendation would be to look up the Office of Veteran Affairs in your area and call them. Explain your situation and ask if you can mail your information to them so they can forward it to your brother. Another option MAY be to contact the Red Cross to see if they can track him down since your mother is ill and these are special circumstances. You might have to provide proof of her illness. Good luck!
Follow - email me when people comment