Single Mom looking for a Military dating Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Apr 17, 2012 at 10:15 AM

Hi,
    My name is Yolanda 28 in tx, I have a 5yr old son who is my world. I've been a single parent since my son was born (his father doesn't want anything to do with him). When I was younger I always told my self i'd marry me my Army man. I have great parents who did their best to raise me but, some how I let the street life & so called friends get the best of me in doing so I put myself in bad relationships and settled for less than I was worth. (No I never sold my body). My family says I do a Damn Good Job rasing my son alone. He wants to join the army when he gets older. I never was the type of female to use a man, My brother's friends tell me I'll make a Great Wife one day.
    I am still looking for my Army man and I won't give up but like GARTH BROOKS song goes "LEARNING TO LIVE AGAIN"... is killing me. From my experience Dating when your a Single Parent is like having a Felony on your Background they say they will give you a call but you never here from him again.. lol
    SO WITH THAT: I am hoping to find a Military Man who is lonely and looking for SERIOUSRELATIONSHIP, PENPALS, OR FRIENDS...

Members Only

Follow - email me when people comment
  • 1Comment

• View author's info Posted on Jul 05, 2012 at 03:11 PM

Hi my name is gemima and im just looking for that cute respectful guy ;)

Members Only

Follow - email me when people comment