What do women want army and marine men Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Aug 11, 2005 at 06:02 AM

Just trying to figure out what women want, besides a big wedding rock.
    Follow - email me when people comment
  • 77Comments

• View author's info Posted on Dec 10, 2014 at 07:40 AM

I think a woman wants the man that is not going to lie to her, the man who is going to be honest to her even if the truth hurts, let's her know how special she is to him... helps out with the kids, house chores... as much as she does...Rubs her feet as much as she rubs his *** lol

• View author's info Posted on Nov 11, 2014 at 02:01 AM

as for me i am looking for the love of my life and i am not worried about a giant diamomd.  what i am looking for is a man that will treat me right and respect me as i respect him, doesnt cheat or lie or keep secrets.  buit i also know that i have to do the same for him,  also i know my place in the relationship.  yeah i would love to get married but for that to happen there has to be mutual  feelings and desire.  amy woman that marries a military man ha to understand that there are things you dont ask about even though you want to know them with all your heart.  asking about  your mans deployment and details are things that in some cases they cant talk about for security reasons.  but them there are the things they cant talk about because to talk about them bring up things that can leave them going back to times of devestation that they themsrlves at ties cant understand and accept that they had to do and asking to many questions causes even more pain.  so let things rest and they will open ip to you when they are ready and want to pour lut all of it to you and be there to listen and to hold them as tight as you can.

• View author's info Posted on Apr 15, 2011 at 12:13 PM

honestly I have never liked big diamonds, or flashy jewelry. I believe that is tacky, and makes a woman look materialistic, shallow, etc. I want a man who will love me despite my faults. I want a man who will make love to me every night before going to bed, and every morning before going to work. I want a man who will let me indulge in cooking dinner for him every night, and doing his laundry, as that will make me feel needed. I want a man who I could snuggle with while watching a movie one night, and the next night go race go carts and laugh alot. I want a man who can not wait to impregnate me and start a family....you want to know the rest Boxer, send me a message. ;-)
  • View author's info Posted on Sep 18, 2009 at 07:31 PM

i wont 2 be as gud 2 my man has he is 2me its fair
  • View author's info Posted on Aug 25, 2009 at 10:27 PM

I'm looking for special ONE, nice, intellegent, positive, cheerful, family oriented person, who is honest and has open mind... I'd like to find the one, who having the same belief system, values and simuler interests as me...as I'd like to be on the same wave....with great sense of humour.
    I think relationships for me, is about making a connection on many different levels ? communication, physical, emotional, sexual, intellectual, and spiritual that leads to a life filled with love, honest,
    respect, kindness, caring, and happiness. I believe that such relationships should be equal partnerships, in all respects.I enjoy a variety of music, from modern, soul and rock to classical, I just love jazz and rythm and blues, cinema, intellectual conversations, fashion, history. I am fun-loving, easy going woman who truly loves life, passionate about all that I do. I like meeting new people and mingling and doing anything challenging or exhilarating. I enjoy spending time with friends and weekends away also good communication. I love to read, learn about anything, explore new things and places. I have a very good sense of humour, I am fun and adventurous. I love to laugh especially at myself and others, and go to the movies a lot. I enjoy deep and interesting conversations, learning new things and tend to like all types of people. Anyway, I believe the key to a successful friendship and relationship is both parties must be willing to accept each other's responsibility and learn to compromise. So, Don't be greedy! Don't be selfish! Don't be foolish!Please write to say hello, and let's see what happens in our future. Happiness is precious, so let us discover it together.

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Mar 08, 2008 at 01:35 AM

women wants respect from someone who is very special with her no matter what big and small if the respect and trust at least always there!
    secondary the marriage for womens values and security as well...
  • View author's info Posted on Feb 28, 2008 at 12:48 PM

Here's what I think about what women want. You have your ones that are looking for security, they think they can find it in a bank account. Then there are those that want a guy that will go to work and then come hoe and take care of the house and kids while they go out. Then you have your ordinary everyday hard working better half that want a guy that wil cherish them and is well mannered and he has genuine concern for the well being of the people that encounter him throughout his life. But this is just what I think....
  • View author's info Posted on Jan 13, 2008 at 06:26 PM

MelanieJo99 write:
    Re: Amen to that! I don't think I could have said it better myself.

Re:

Exactly!
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 17, 2007 at 01:12 PM

I want a man who loves me as much as i love him. Some one loyal, honest, passionate and seductive. I want respect, companionship and some one that i can
    t intimidate.
  • View author's info Posted on Feb 19, 2007 at 01:04 PM

what other women want I don?t know.Personaly I loved to be loved.Not only erotic things but also a good friend

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Feb 12, 2007 at 11:24 PM

You sound like you have a hart of gold. Its people like you that makes the world go round. What a woman wants? who knows, they say its a woman's proactive to change her mind! just got to love them for who they are.
  • View author's info Posted on Feb 09, 2007 at 11:54 PM

I want a man who's loyal and trustworthy. Yes, a big rock would be nice, but I'd rather have a man who could my 'rock' in terms of support and love.

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Jan 09, 2007 at 01:13 PM

I am new to the site married to a marine for 26 years ansd now ex. Blah blah anyway all i wanted from a man was kinship and kindness. I always will believe you get what you give. A really good try to be listener ( i know we tend to ramble) but a yes once in awhile and a little independence with companionship. Its really not that hard one day i Will find you.
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 18, 2006 at 10:08 PM

LovelyPeg56 write:
    Not all women want a big wedding rock, some just want a man to be honest, sincere, faithful and romantic. Being romantic can cover a lot of areas.

Re: Amen to that! I don't think I could have said it better myself.
  • View author's info Posted on Sep 10, 2006 at 09:30 AM

well, i would say: every woman wants her man, not a boy; a home, not just a house; a partner not just a husband; an achievement, not just a dream; to grow, not just to exist....if you were able to read between the lines, then that's it...

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Jul 21, 2006 at 12:40 AM

A wedding rock? You're kidding! A home mad ring by your bloke is more favourable. Something designed by the both of you. Could be worth $20 bucks. This is only a start- speaking from my own perspective here- it really depends on the female you get caught into. I know I like the strong/protector type, with the elements of being able to communicate and articulate themselves decently. Generally also Military or Outdoor industry, as they would understand me and i'd understand them. A huge part. We have chosen a lifestyle not a job.
  • View author's info Posted on Jul 17, 2006 at 06:45 PM

I don't know about other women but I just want to be loved.
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 29, 2006 at 10:50 AM

Not all women want a big wedding rock, some just want a man to be honest, sincere, faithful and romantic. Being romantic can cover a lot of areas.
  • View author's info Posted on Mar 12, 2006 at 03:49 PM

slickchick write:
    Hi FoxFire...

Ah...

You r a WONDERFUL addition to the board..glad to have ya posting..

I went thru a VERY BAD break up..that was public on this board..I thought you were referring to "HIM".."-)

AND.....insert drum roll here!!! He's bakk!!! Lol!
Follow - email me when people comment