Date me Comments and Suggestions Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Mar 27, 2012 at 02:17 PM

Well i am totally new to this and i am on the hunt for a good honest guy. Ive had my heart broke so i can tell you now im not enticing any time wasters... Is there anyone really out there lol x
    Follow - email me when people comment
  • 2Comments

• View author's info Posted on Jul 06, 2014 at 08:52 AM

My dears , I am new on this site too, I am after an unhappy marriage but not complaining , I feel wonderful and with plenty of positive energy to live the life .I hope here to find a true man for friendship ...it seems there are  very nice guys which can appreciate and respect the value of a sincere and sensitive woman 's heart .I believe in magic and in the chemistry of our souls .

Take care and good luck !

• View author's info Posted on Jun 25, 2012 at 11:46 AM

I'm wondering the same thing.I was in a bad marriage but the only good thing about it is having my son.I agree with with you if there is anymore honest guys out there.Plus faithful,and more.It seems like on most of the dating sites I was on they only want one thing,it's like they don't want no commitment. I've noticed about this site if you have a child you might just have to forget about a guy responding,and if they do it might be a con-artist.It seems like there on all the sites out there.
Follow - email me when people comment