You need more traffic!! Comments and Suggestions Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Mar 25, 2009 at 02:14 AM

You desperately need more traffic, but I'm sure you already know that. I swear a few years ago this site was hopping! And if you ask me it was because you had a couple of bloggers who did a good job of not only putting out new and interesting blogs that drew people in but often commented on other, possibly not as popular, blogs. Just one idea off the top of my head is to offer folks who submit text to either the blogs or forums at least a certain number of times a month a gold membership for free... run the "special" for a few months and see if you don't get more action-- give your visitors a reason to become more involved. you could also offer gold memberships to people who refer friends. once again, just some ideas off the top of my head... but hey, if you like them feel free to throw a hundred bucks my way, I'd never turn that down! LOL! ;) Good luck!

5 min later...hahha...well, hhhmmmm never clicked on that "earn gold bonus" link before... now I see that you've already had my brilliant ideas yourself, obviously not very original! Maybe you should put that little link up at the top or give it some sort of specialness... a little gold highlighting or blinking to catch the eye?? heck I don't know! :) well heck, I guess you are just going to have to try to track down some of the people who use to use this site a lot before and send them some sort of invite to come back!!!!!
    Follow - email me when people comment
  • 5Comments

• View author's info Posted on Sep 19, 2013 at 06:13 AM

I'm kinda thinkin, that I need to to find a different site. I am not gay, and the few men ( I think five) are not my type. MOVING ON....

• View author's info Posted on Oct 08, 2011 at 03:35 AM

Well there was a good group of women who knew how to keep this going. and yes sadly it was mainly women, but since we would also check out all the other blogs and randomly comment it brought some of those men out of the wood work. I'm sad to see there still hasn't been much activity since I was last on here.
  • View author's info Posted on Sep 04, 2011 at 09:04 AM

definitly NOT because you joined darlin'! lol! and yes I call everyone and anyone babe, sweetie, darling, whatever term of endermant comes to mind at the time. funny story...I have a boyfriend of sorts now a days and when my ex came to pick up or drop off our kids I called him babe. later on when I was walking him to the door he said I shoud "watch myself". and I was like what is this man talking about, so me being me asked and he told me I "accidentally" called him babe in front of the new beau. I was like uh, did I? oh well, I didn't notice. so then I went back in and told the beau is question and my sister who was sitting right there and they both cracked up. my main squeeze said, sure it might have bothered him if I didn't talk to any and everyone and even call the check out girl sweetie or any other random person similar names. Good to know I'm with someone who gets me for the most part. funny to know that the man I was married to for 10 years and knew for years before that wouldn't know me as well. sigh...some men!
  • View author's info Posted on Jul 07, 2009 at 09:26 AM

And if you ask me it was because you had a couple of bloggers who did a good job of not only putting out new and interesting blogs that drew people in but often commented on other, possibly not as popular, blogs. Could you tell me more about thia?
  • View author's info Posted on Apr 08, 2009 at 04:12 PM

I'm with you there. I just joined and it seems a little too quiet ..... (hopefully not BECAUSE I joined). LOL.
Follow - email me when people comment