Please check this before you post here! Find old friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Sep 19, 2005 at 12:13 AM

This topic is created to help those who are looking for their old friends.

Please feel free to post here if you want to find your lost friends!

Please feel free to reply messages if you can help them find their old friends.

No irrelevant messages, ok?

Members Only

Follow - email me when people comment
  • 12Comments

• View author's info Posted on Sep 05, 2009 at 03:10 PM

Raymond P Lamauraux stationed at SHAPE Belgium late 70's early 80's. I left in 1982 SGT Alison Schmidt (me) he was still there, Went to West Point and was from Mass.
  • View author's info Posted on Dec 02, 2007 at 10:51 AM

i am looking for an old friend of mine name is michael j fowler he was in the navy in 1978 on the ship uss nimitz with david flynn contact tammi want to see how you are doing these days
  • View author's info Posted on Mar 14, 2006 at 03:55 PM

I was stationed at Bainbridge Maryland
    during Basic training Dec 1967-March 1968.U.S. Navy company 19 and 22 0r 22
    There were Military Police that we were not allowed to talk to who had duty in the mess hall every day. If any one remembers them or knows them contact me.
    Thank you
  • View author's info Posted on Feb 16, 2006 at 09:49 AM

I was recently told that a man I had been talking with and making plans with was killed in a traffic accident along with a friend of his. He is Navy, his name is supposed to be Master Chief Anthony Dubois age 50, stationed in CT. a home in VA. I am not sure if this information any of it is correct because you can be anyone you want online these days and don't have to be honest about it. If you know who this is, please c ontact me. I really would like to know what happened to him if it was him I was talking with, or someone pretending to be him or someone totally impersonating this guy!

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Feb 12, 2006 at 10:01 AM

My name is Christina Hudgen and I am looking for Chad Wilson in the Coast Guard near Maine maybe he is about 24 or so...

Also searching for John Ryan Rodman near Rock Point either missouri or kansas, not sure

And most important Kevin Donald Benson not sure where or what branch but he has a 5 year old daughter that he needs to meet should be 25 or so...

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Jan 31, 2006 at 08:32 AM

Hello I am looking for Joe Williams he was station in San diego Ca navel base in 1987 if anyone knows him please let me know thanks Joann
  • View author's info Posted on Dec 14, 2005 at 12:18 AM

I am looking for a marine that I met around 1998 in Meridian, MS. His name was T. J. Costello. If anyone knows him please contact me. my name is angie long shelton.
  • View author's info Posted on Oct 19, 2005 at 05:20 PM

I'm looking for

Uval Gooden.

We lost contact. He was stationed in
    El Paso, Texas (Army).

If anybody knows him please contact me.

Ulrikec4 where the butterfly spreads the wings.
    I'm looking for

Uval Gooden.

We lost contact. He was stationed in
    El Paso, Texas (Army).

If anybody knows him please contact me.

Ulrikec4 where the butterfly spreads the wings.
  • View author's info Posted on Sep 27, 2005 at 03:16 PM

Well then if no one knows Ray Case maybe you know either Joe Gillespie or SGT Haskins. I was a civilian secretary working at the Navy Annex for the Marine Corps File Section between 1967 and 1969. Am no longer married.
  • View author's info Posted on Sep 27, 2005 at 11:02 AM

I would love to find Bruce A Bunting from IL..he went into the Navy around 1988..he is such a sweetheart...please contact me if you know of his whereabouts..ty
  • View author's info Posted on Sep 25, 2005 at 08:06 AM

I was a civilian secretary working at the Navy Annex between 1967 and 1969. I am looking for former Marine Ray Case whom I sometimes "carpooled" to work with. I even drew a picture of your combat boots. Do you still have it? Am no longer married.
  • View author's info Posted on Sep 19, 2005 at 11:39 AM

My name is Kim. I am looking for an Army friend of mine, Sgt. Alec Karnes. He was living in Va until last October. He was then sent to Ft. Dix, NJ until deployment to Iraq in December for 18 months. I had his cell # until he was deployed and had an addy for Ft Dix until I moved and lost it. If anyone knows where he is, if he is ok or how I can get in touch with him I would appreciate it if you could message me. silentwolf69x that's at hotm ail.
    thanks
Follow - email me when people comment