on a search... Firefighters Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Jan 15, 2006 at 03:54 PM

sooooooooo, my friends and i were involved in a 4 car collision last week...we're just a bit banged up...nothing too serious...

one of the firefighters there was soooooooo amazing. i really haven't stopped thinking about him since then. what got me about him was that he didn't look like the typical pin up calendar firefighter (hehe)...he was adorable and cute. he had a really sweet smile and really caring eyes. he asked me over and over again if i wanted an ice pack for my leg...but i kept declining. grrrrr...i should have said yes.

i must find him...
    Follow - email me when people comment
  • 2Comments

• View author's info Posted on Jan 17, 2006 at 06:45 PM

hahaha omg...thats so STALKER of me if i do that...i found the city (that i think he's from) fire deptartment...i know his last name and i'm going to send him a thank you card with a little note...

i'm hoping i get some sort of response... its been 1/2 a week later, and i'm still thinking of him...
  • View author's info Posted on Jan 16, 2006 at 02:11 PM

hi pretty, could you not look the local fire dept up or phone up all the stations in the area telling each one your story..until you locate him...of which i really hope you do...this time DONT DECLINE...hahaha...good luck in finding him...
Follow - email me when people comment