How do you prove your love to someone? how to heal a broken heart Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Sep 12, 2005 at 11:10 AM

I have most recently fell in love with someone and I'm afraid that this person may not feel the same way that I do about me so I'm trying to think of ways to go about proving my love(other than the regular stuff that you always do for the one that you love) So if anyone has some ideas please let me know!
    Follow - email me when people comment
  • 11Comments

• View author's info Posted on Nov 11, 2014 at 02:17 AM

the only way to prove your love to someone is to be there for them no matter what.  i kow that it is hard for  any military man or woman to prove  or to have prove that they are loved.  there are so many reasons for this.  one big one is that most have been cheated on, lied to , and so much more.  the one thing is you have to show  love in everyway possible.  no it isnt easy to be apart and keep arelationship  together.  but if you love your man or woman you need to openly tell them that  at every possivle moent and in every possible way.  you also have to be willing to know that if yur man or woman is deployed that there are going to ne times when you wont hear from them as you or they want.  you have to acept that.  but you have to keep in total contact and in that contact include them in your life day to day.  this may sound silly.  but telling your man or woman the littlest thing like today i am weating blue shorts and a pink t-shirt makes them feel like they are apart of yourt life.  telling yhem what you and the kids did throughout your day makes them feel part of your life.  send little notes and cards and pictures.  pictures of you doing the things that you would be doing together as if they were there...liottle things like that prove your love. you can say it but showing it proves it so much more.

• View author's info Posted on Mar 18, 2014 at 09:03 PM

it hard to i had the man on facebook and i  did love  i wait on him and he hurt me so much  it hard to trust  whe you get  hurt nobody  cant  take that pain  a way i know  it hurt so much but i hope to god i fine me some body to love me  and be there for me  when i need   him

• View author's info Posted on Jul 21, 2011 at 08:14 AM

hello my guy is army been with him over a year now most of what we do is talk online email talk on phone text etx sometimes he says to me do you love me which i guess to him maybe he thinks i have found someone else but i havent its only him he is all i want in my life right now and i love him dearley i think sometimes he feels abit bad becos he isnt with me but he will be home real soon and thats what im looking forward to i think he feels abit trapped where he is and they get a lot of time to think about what we may be doing etc but i have never been unfaithful to him and i wouldnt be i am 48 he is 49 he is the most gorgeous man attractive so genuine and caring and im not letting go of that i text him twice a day and if i can get hold of him i call him to so he knows im thinking of him
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 25, 2006 at 07:27 AM

I agree 100%! The problem is not in proving your love for that person, but whether that person actually wants to see what is in front of his eyes. You can't make them see what they don't want to see.
  • View author's info Posted on Dec 08, 2005 at 02:43 PM

I like 2blue cowboy's response :)
  • View author's info Posted on Sep 24, 2005 at 11:07 PM

2bluecowboy write:
    No reason to prove your love for another...love proves itself

I agree with you there, if you have to prove you love someone than its not love.
  • View author's info Posted on Sep 24, 2005 at 04:19 AM

HEY CHEEKY?....Like the confidence to belly up to the bar...and say......I would like a long slow comfortable ***** against the wall....LMAO...cant wait to party with you canadian ladies again!!!!

Hugs...K
  • View author's info Posted on Sep 24, 2005 at 04:15 AM

2bluecowboy write:

OOOORAH....Cowboy....EXACTLY!!!!
  • View author's info Posted on Sep 23, 2005 at 11:12 PM

• View author's info Posted on Sep 14, 2005 at 01:23 PM

Nicely done Cheeky!

Have to agree with that one 100%!

Good Luck!
  • View author's info Posted on Sep 13, 2005 at 08:48 AM

naomig write:
    I have most recently fell in love with someone and I'm afraid that this person may not feel the same way that I do about me so I'm trying to think of ways to go about proving my love(other than the regular stuff that you always do for the one that you love) So if anyone has some ideas please let me know!

My opinion,
    Don't play around, while you are subtly hoping he will pick up on your signals, some other woman may have the courage to say what you can't and you could lose him to her.
    Just tell him you like him, you think he is nice and you would like to go out for lunch with him.
    Lunch is safe, you have an hour or so and you both go your seperate ways when it is finished.
    There is not that awkward moment like at the end of an evening date where you might have to tell him he can't walk you up to your apartment, or the kiss good night that you may or may not want.

If you get on all right at lunch, then you can always make another date and take it from there. Feel things out at lunch. You may find out he is not who you thought he was or he may turn out to be better then you thought he was.

The worst that could happen is he says no thank you.
    That's not so bad.

At least you know where you stand at that point and you can gracefully move on.
    I know how hard first encounters can be.

Don't forget to ask him out with confidence.
    Confidence is a very attractive quality in a person.
    Good luck my dear.
Follow - email me when people comment