Nice Guy! Military dating

• View author's info Posted on Feb 13, 2006 at 05:15 AM

Why do women always claim to be looking for a nice guy but when they come accross one, they push him away, brake his heart, and treat him like dirt. Is there a reason for that ladies?
  • 19Comments

• View author's info Posted on Mar 01, 2015 at 06:18 PM

MOST WOMEN ARE VIALWHEN HAVE ALLOWED THEMSELF TO BE VAUNERABLE GETTING HURT IN THE PROCESS  AND TWO THEY DONT LIKE BEING HURT AND WILL STOP AT NOTHING TO MAKE SURE IT NEVER HAPPENS AGAIN AND WHAT MOST DONT REALISE IS ITS NOT A LESSON TO GUARD YOUR HEART AND SHIT PEOPLE OUT ITS A LESSON TO MAKE BETTER CHOICES AND SONETIMES YOU NEED TO ISE YOUR BRAIN AND NOT YOUR HEART OR VAG SAME GOSE FOR MEN HEAD NOT HEART OR DICK.  HATE TO BE BLUNT BUT COME ON PEOPLE YOU A REPERCUSION OF YOUR OWN RUBLE SO TO SPEAK HAVE A BETTER GAME PLAN NOW IF YOU DELT WITH RELATIONSHIPS AND LOVE LIKE YOU WOULD IN WAR MAYBE YOU WOULD REALISE HOW PETTY AND UNSAFE YOUR BEING ABOUT BECOMING INVOLVED EMOTIONALLY OR OTHER WISE WOMEN AND MEN NEED TO LEARN TO CUT THERE LOSSES NOT EVERYTHING LASTS FOREVER AND IN RELATIONSHIPA ITS A MATTER OF SURVIVAL AND MEETING YOUR BASIC NEEDS EMOTIONAL MENTAL PHYSICAL AND SEXUAL AND IF YOUR EMOTIONALLY WEAK YOU WILL FIND YOURSELF BECOMING TAKEN ADVANTAGE OF SORRY TO SAY JUST MY OPINION MAYBE IT WILL HELP OR IT WONT JUST SOME HANDY ADVICE 

• View author's info Posted on Mar 09, 2013 at 01:31 PM

um im in the same boat i get the ones who use me and then they just up n leave.
  • View author's info Posted on Jul 02, 2011 at 12:48 PM

Many women that are immature and not sure what they want are like that.
    Once a women has dated enough of jerks believe me they do want to meet a Nice Guy.
    so check out my profile, have not upgraded, but you can

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Feb 25, 2011 at 08:42 AM

I really would like to find a nice guy. An officer and a gentleman. Hard to find one my age on here. I will keep looking until my subscription runs out.

• View author's info Posted on Dec 26, 2010 at 09:59 PM

yeah i will admit, alot of guys do play games, but so do alot of women, and still the same thing happens when they do actually find a genuinely nice guy, why is that?

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Nov 20, 2006 at 09:15 PM

I have some crazy "nightmare" stories, too, if you ever wanna swap 'em.
  • View author's info Posted on Sep 22, 2006 at 09:50 AM

Too many guys play games, If you've been hurt before; then unfortunately all men pay for the sins of the one. Hint guys Just be straight with us.
  • View author's info Posted on Jul 24, 2006 at 10:28 AM

women are scared of being hurt as well, and tend to push away as a safety mechanism to prevent themselves from heartbreak.
    but if the girl is silly enough to push away a genuine guy, then he is honestly better off, and waiting for someone who will embrace him.

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on May 28, 2006 at 02:25 AM

Hehehehehe,

Silly Gman there is nothing going on? Just this topic got my eye, and attention. I hope you doing well Rachel. Hit me up sometime we can talk...
  • View author's info Posted on May 27, 2006 at 02:01 AM

what? what's going?
  • View author's info Posted on May 26, 2006 at 11:59 AM

Hmmm,

Gman...............
  • View author's info Posted on Feb 17, 2006 at 05:17 PM

slickchick write:
    Hi Sweet...

Yep..been playing with some nice apples..lots of GREAT ones out there..that is for DAMN SURE!!.."-)

How about YOU..any new man/men to speak of..(or worth speakin of..I should say)..

I guess LB is a happy camperette..

I think that is AWESOME..WE SHOULD ALL FIND LOVE...

Nothing serious going on yet! am enjoying the search though! lol! Yes, I talk with LB... she is mighty happy!!
  • View author's info Posted on Feb 16, 2006 at 02:26 AM

well to be honest i really never look at what a person looks on the outside, for the most part that can change but the inside is what it counts, when you look at someone eyes and the look back at you and you can tell that they love you...:) thats what im looking for. someone that can be faithful to one person. Slick, I'm going to Germany...I'm looking forward to that...:)
  • View author's info Posted on Feb 15, 2006 at 05:56 PM

Hi Sweet...

Yep..been playing with some nice apples..lots of GREAT ones out there..that is for DAMN SURE!!.."-)

How about YOU..any new man/men to speak of..(or worth speakin of..I should say)..

I guess LB is a happy camperette..

I think that is AWESOME..WE SHOULD ALL FIND LOVE...
  • View author's info Posted on Feb 15, 2006 at 05:50 PM

Hey Gman...so where will you go from there??

If you r EVER near my area..I will show u around..this I PROMISE.."-)
  • View author's info Posted on Feb 15, 2006 at 03:12 PM

slickchick write:
    Hey Cutie Pie...

What happened..sounds like you found ANOTHER not so wonderful woman..

Keep trying..we r not ALL bad..I PROMISE.. "-)

Nice to see ya posting..

ps..if you want to compare nightmare stories..I have a few..lmao..I think that is what happens..people hurt THEM..so they come around and kick US..

DON'T GIVE UP!! Some lucky woman is out there waiting to snatch you up..

Hey Slick!! Haven't seen you for awhile!! Any shiny, new red apples around? How bout the rotten ones? Check out my new posts.
    P.S>>G-man... she's right- you will find someone! Just takes time to pick through and get the "right" one for you!
  • View author's info Posted on Feb 15, 2006 at 10:18 AM

not all of us are bad although I fear that I find all of you men the same way. I have yet to meet a man who doesnt care what I look like and is nice so I kind of know how you feel to an extent.
  • View author's info Posted on Feb 15, 2006 at 01:57 AM

hey I see that you still around, I thought that I was the only left around here. how have you been? I miss talking to you. Hey I only have two and half months left here...:)
  • View author's info Posted on Feb 13, 2006 at 03:12 PM

Hey Cutie Pie...

What happened..sounds like you found ANOTHER not so wonderful woman..

Keep trying..we r not ALL bad..I PROMISE.. "-)

Nice to see ya posting..

ps..if you want to compare nightmare stories..I have a few..lmao..I think that is what happens..people hurt THEM..so they come around and kick US..

DON'T GIVE UP!! Some lucky woman is out there waiting to snatch you up..